Property Management Services tailored to each individual Investor.
Call (704) 724-3980 to discuss your property
Services include but not limited to:
- Free market analysis on your investment property to maximize profits.
- Evaluate market conditions and analyze comparable market rents to produce top rental income.
- Compare market rents annually and implement optimal rate enhancements to adapt to market conditions.
- Extensive internet exposure with real-time updates and photos on multiple syndicated websites and real estate resources.
- Listing(s) on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) used by Relator’s to help procure a qualified tenant.
- Prospective tenant calls and inquiries responded to after business hours and on weekends.
- Effective interactive marketing campaigns and responding quickly to all inquiries, allows us to procure tenants under the industry average time.
- Extensive screening process on prospective residents with online applications.
- Complete credit and background checks on all prospective tenants to minimize the risk of a delinquent tenant.
- Lease to qualified and responsible tenants Only!
- Negotiate lease terms with our client’s best interest in mind to procure a tenant at the best possible rental rate.
- Protect investment by adding additional addendums and provisions to a strong lease within the guidelines of North Carolina rules & regulations.
- Collect Security Deposit equal to one month rent held in a non-interest bearing Trust Account in case of a delinquent tenant or damages above typical wear & tear.
- Conduct move-in, mid-lease and move-out inspections.
- Pay referral fees to Realtors for assisting us with procuring qualified tenants.
- Work closely with corporate relocation offices for tenant placement.
- Make periodic interior inspections to observe home conditions, allows us to be pro-active rather than re-active.
- Maintain communications with residents to foster a cooperative relationship when dealing with maintenance and lease renewals.
- Most of our tenants lease the home for more than 1 year.
- Process all requests for services with multiple forms of communication and documentation.
- Online portal for all tenants to pay rent online and submit maintenance request
- Communicate all issues with our clients on a timely basis to properly handle any repairs.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with all types of maintenance and repairs.
- Coordinate and supervise all type of repairs whether it be a big renovation, standard up keep or small job.
- Have a list of qualified Venders and Contractors to complete work orders at the best possible price
- Gather quotes and estimates for large repairs.
- Inspect repairs and services prior to payment.
- Provide copies of all invoices on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Determine tenant charge backs and collect to reduce cost for tenant inflicted damages.
- Arrange work through Home Warranty plans.
- Provide comprehensive accounting and record keeping for your investment.
- Pay owner proceeds the same month rent is collected.
- Collect all rent income while consolidating invoices and expenses.
- Provide Monthly and Annual organized operating statements.
- End of Year accounting includes free 1099’s on rental income collected